Position: Metal Fabricator
We are currently looking to fill a first shift welder/fabricator position. This position will be responsible for a wide array of tasks including cutting, drilling, welding, grinding, and painting.
Qualification for Position:
- Minimum of 3 years of welding and fabrication experience
- Experience with GMAW, FCAW, GTAW and MSAW process
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Experience in the safe operations of common shop tools, including but not limited to: band saw, iron worker, bridgeport, belt sander and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Must have a desire to work safely and with a good attitude
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- AWS certification or technical school a plus, but not required
Qualified candidates must have a willingness to learn, attention to detail, high standards of quality, and the ability to work with others. We run a fast paced and dynamic fabrication shop. We offer health insurance, 401k, paid vacation, paid holidays and other benefits. Pay will be based on experience.
Please fill out the application and upload a resume by clicking the link to the right.